Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Hey, guess what?  I've already lost weight!  Turns out all I have to do is start a blog about losing weight and the pounds just melt right off!

OR:

I weighed 242 last night in my clothes and all, but this morning I weighed myself after my shower and was down to 238.6.  Surely the towel weighs .6 lbs, right? 

I did ok today for my first day, although I got a slight headache and hit a grumpy patch around 2:30 or so this afternoon and declared that I hated my job.  It was my blood sugar talking.

I also didn't wake up early enough to walk to work, so I walked home from work instead.  It worked out just as well.  The goal is actually to walk to and from work every day, but I think I might have to ease my poor feet and knees into that one.

I forgot to say yesterday what my goal weight is.  I want to lose 112 lbs from the 242 I thought I was last night and I'm hoping to reach that goal in a year.  HOWEVER, I reserve the right to change both goal date and weight at any time in the future, so don't say I didn't warn you about that.

But as for today, I've lost 3.4 lbs.  So it was just my yoga pants - I'll take it where I can get it.


No comments:

Post a Comment